We're looking for you.
At Crypto Real Estate we’re all about revolutionising the way real estate investments are made. Whether you have an appropriate background or are passionate about the solutions blockchain can bring to the industry, we look forward to hearing from you.
If you don’t see your dream position straight away, just contact us for a spontaneous application. We’re growing our team fast, and having a all-hands-on-deck culture we’re always ready to welcome the newest member of the Crypto Real Estate family.
Blockchain & Data Engineer
We are looking for a blockchain engineer that will help us develop tools to provide insights gained from analyzing blockchain data and create systems with increased transparency. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products.
- Develop new data analysis techniques applicable to blockchain-like and distributed ledger technologies
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Data-oriented personality
- Fundamental understanding of basic machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, GLM/Regression, etc.
- Mastering of Python as numerical (starting with NumPy) and machine learning toolbox (with frameworks like Tensorflow, Theano, Keras, Torch) is required. Next to that, the experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, MatLab, etc. with excellence in at least one of these is plus.
- Profound understanding of latest deep learning techniques (starting with CNN and LSTM). Research experience with proven track record in publications is desirable.
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, matplotlib etc.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL and understanding of relational algebra. Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase. Experience with handling of large volumes of data in parallel computational context like Map/Reduce (Hadoop/Spark) or embarrassingly-parallel HPC.
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Experience in computer vision and image processing
- Great communication skills in oral and written for coordinating across teams
- 5-7 years of experience manipulating data sets, publishing and developing own data analyzing techniques and most importantly being able to implement them,
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Physics/Mathematics or related discipline
- Ability to prototype, innovate and effectively apply research mindset to industry.
Senior Software Engineer - Frontend Team Lead
You are part of a growing innovative and international product development team passionate about
- coding web applications with modern, rich and intuitive interface
- building blockchain automated solutions and dApps
- integrating them into existing SaaS APIs as well as new TaaS technologies on the industrial scale
- high-standards of quality, engineering excellence and attention to details
- Be responsible for the frontend development of our investor management tool. You will build the gateway to our tool for our customers!
- Supervise and lead a small team of Frontend developers through clear communication and diligent code reviews
- Be involved in architectural design decisions by being able to explain your ideas, research and propose a proof-of-concept (“how does it work”)
- Write up a piece of comprehensive technical documentation
We’re looking for someone with 3-5 years of experience designing and coding frontend apps, who has or is:
- Excellent coding and problem solving skills. Ability to prototype and hack equally as troubleshoot, fine-tune or optimize when necessary
- Logical and constructive personality with “can be done” attitude
- Great communication skills in oral and written (English) for coordinating across teams. Ability to lead by example and knowledge sharing
- Fundamental understanding of algorithms, data structures, network protocols, operating and distributed systems
- Comfortable with HTML5, CSS3 (LESS, SCSS) and modern CSS frameworks. Being familiar with bundling tools (like Gulp or Webpack) is a plus
- Experience with designing client-server systems with RPC implementations like REST e.g. OpenAPI (swagger)
- Understanding of blockchain and DLT-like systems. Experience with Solidity and EVM stack is a plus.
- Experience with data visualisation tools and chart lib such as D3.js
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL and understanding of relational algebra. Experience with NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, Cassandra).
- A diploma or master degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering / Physics / Mathematics or related discipline
To apply to any position or for a spontaneous application, please send an email with your CV and your cover letter (as well as any relevant code examples or projects) by clicking on the button below.