We're looking for you.
At Crypto Real Estate we’re all about revolutionising the way real estate investments are made. Whether you have an appropriate background or are passionate about the solutions blockchain can bring to the industry, we look forward to hearing from you.
If you don’t see your dream position straight away, just contact us for a spontaneous application. We’re growing our team fast, and having a all-hands-on-deck culture we’re always ready to welcome the newest member of the Crypto Real Estate family.
Blockchain & Data Scientist
We are looking for a data scientist that will help us develop tools to provide insights gained from analyzing blockchain data and create systems with increased transparency. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products.
- Develop new data analysis techniques applicable to blockchain-like and distributed ledger technologies
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
- Data-oriented personality
- Fundamental understanding of basic machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, GLM/Regression, etc.
- Mastering of python as numerical (starting with NumPy) and machine learning toolbox (with frameworks like Tensorflow, Theano, Keras, Torch) is required. Next to that, the experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, MatLab, etc. with excellence in at least one of these is plus.
- Profound understanding of latest deep learning techniques (starting with CNN and LSTM). Research experience with proven track record in publications is desirable.
- Great communication skills in oral and written for coordinating across teams
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, matplotlib etc.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL and understanding of relational algebra. Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase. Experience with handling of large volumes of data in parallel computational context like Map/Reduce (Hadoop/Spark) or embarrassingly-parallel HPC.
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Experience in computer vision and image processing
- We’re looking for someone with 5-7 years of experience manipulating data sets, publishing and developing own data analyzing techniques and most importantly being able to implement them, has a PhD in Computer Science/Physics/Mathematics or related discipline. Has ability to prototype, innovate and effectively apply research mindset to industry.
To apply to any position or for a spontaneous application, please send an email with your CV and your cover letter by clicking on the button below.